Shipping calculated at checkout
92 in stock
The Yeti Ice Fishing and Hunting series is designed to provide the ultimate in all-day warmth and comfort. Using a Merino Wool/Acrylic blend and heavy cushion the Yeti will keep your feet warm during those long morning in the tree stand, duck blind or frozen lake! Minus 30 degrees "Bring it On!" Plus, a seamless toe prevents chafing!
These are perfect socks for cold to icy conditions, paired with heavy leather boots or muck rubber boots.
75% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Made in the USA
- 75% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Heavy Weight for maximum warmth in extreme cold conditions
- Merino Wool construction for superior performance
- Arch and Ankle compression for reduced foot and leg fatigue
- Plush, wool cushioned footbed for maximum warmth and moisture management
- Nylon reinforcement in high-abrasion areas
- Y-gore heel prevents slipping and chafing
- "Seamless" toe construction for enhanced, day-long, comfort
- Wool a natural Anti-microbial (no stink)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee MADE IN USA
Wore them snowmobiling in -6 degrees. My feet always get cold, and I stayed toasty all night!! Definitely recommend .
From the moment I put these socks on, I knew I would like them both warm and comfortable and fit well
These Socks are really worth the money. I was fishing in 32 degree weather and they helped tremendously
I love the new Heavyweight Boot Crew socks! So comfortable and SO warm! Definitely recommend to all outdoorsman!!
Excellent quality and fit. Great moisture wicking to keep feet dry.
As a avid sock person due to cold weather I have learned a few things. Socks can be warm but not have any compression. These socks are great, comfortable and have a good medium compression to keep stuff out while in snow and outdoors.
Great fit and very comfortable. Ill know more after my trip next week.